Bros. is seeking a detail-oriented and personable office assistant with exceptional communication skills. We work with a diverse set of clients on projects of all shapes and sizes and are always juggling multiple projects at once. To ensure good work, optimized use of internal resources, pleased clients, and a happy team, we need someone who is flexible, organized, inspiring, and a great communicator.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- A diligent, energetic, driven learner
- Strong sense of responsibility and personal accountability
- Ability to find joy in challenging work
- Ability to gracefully accept criticism
- Ability to laugh at oneself
- Genuinely pleasant and courteous, even when under stress
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively with all kinds of people
- Ability to keep the big picture front of mind, but also get down into the weeds – we are a fast-paced boutique-sized office (no task is too small)
- Well-informed and open-minded, aware of things going on in the world
- A collector of knowledge who is open to possibilities
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are unable to respond to each individually.